RenderRight is a professional Rendering and External Wall Insulation contractor based in Coventry, West Midlands but serving the whole of the UK. The company has over 18 years of experience in plastering and rendering, with hundreds of happy customers. We have a large team of specialist plasterers, renders, and construction operatives and can undertake all types of internal plastering and external rendering work, both residential and commercial. All our installations are project managed by professionals from initial consultation though to project handover.
If you’re looking to render your property, or make it energy efficient through installing External Wall Insulation – use a contractor who can do it quickly, effectively and at a reasonable price – choose RenderRight.
- Complete end-to-end service, from initial design through to project handover.
- Large commercial projects undertaken: a highly-skilled team of plasterers and renderers.
- A Green Deal Approved Installer able to undertake energy efficiency work.
- Second-to-none in terms of quality, customer service and project delivery.
- Minimum 25 year guarantee provided on all EWI projects.
Approved Installers and Applicators
RenderRight (RR Plastering Ltd.) offer manufacturer-approved installation services for EWI and render systems. We are currently:
- Sto Approved Applicators
- Baumit Approved Installers
- Licata + Greutol Approved Installers
- Parex Approved Applicators
Benefits of External Wall Insulation
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home or business.
- A reduction in condensation levels and an increase in comfort.
- Increase the value of your property by up to 15%.
- Reduce heat loss through any external walls.
- Reduced noise levels inside your property.
- Prevent damp and mould from taking hold inside the building.
- Improve the look and visual impact of your property and your street.
- Gain a sense of pride in your home, with a smart finish that you can choose.
- Benefit from government grants to reduce the cost of heating your property.
Specialists in Hard to Treat Buildings
Hard to Treat (HTT) properties are deemed as those of solid-wall construction or properties with cavity walls that are less than 50mm deep. In the case of solid wall built properties, the only option to improve the thermal efficiency of the building is to insulate internally or externally. We specialise in both Internal Wall Insulation (IWI) and External Wall Insulation (or EWI). Once IWI is applied, the rooms inside the property are re-plastered. After installing EWI, the exterior of the building is covered in a number of layers of render to improve its appearance.
Properties that have EWI fitted can look wildly different and we have hundreds of different options available in terms of the colour and texture of render that can be applied. We are also able to make the property’s external walls look like brick using ‘brick slips’, which are applied over initial render coats and mean that the building’s external appearance won’t change.
It is also possible to treat Listed Buildings with EWI, assuming the rendering company works closely with the local planning office to preserve or replicate any exterior features that are detailed in the building’s listing. If you’re the owner of a Listed Building and looking to improve its efficiency and appearance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
How much does EWI cost? How long will it take?
All our External Wall solutions are surprisingly affordable. To complete the insulation and render on an average-sized property (e.g., a 3-bedroomed semi-detached house), we are usually on-site for around one week. We will only ever provide a fixed price for the work we conduct – the price we give you is the price you’ll pay and there will never be any hidden costs. Please contact us today for a FREE no-obligation quote.
Please note, in certain cases we may need to see proof of your age, income and status in order to accurately assess which streams of energy efficiency funding you’re eligible for. Almost all customers are eligible for a Green Deal Plan if they do not qualify for other types of funding – the only requirement in that case is that the property has an electricity meter fitted.